Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin! A deficiency of vitamin D can result in rickets in children, and in adults, a lack of bone strength and density and even joint pain. Vitamin D is absolutely vital for the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. In Canada, Vitamin D3 becomes one of the most important vitamins we can take with our short winter days and relative lack of sunshine. A delicious orange liquid format makes it easy to take this critical vitamin.
- Supports bone health
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Works to maintain muscle and dental health
- Boosts vitamin D levels
- Helps the body absorb and use calcium and phosphorus for bone health
- Each drops contains 1000 IU of vitamin D3
- Suspended in medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil for enhanced absorption
- Great tasting, with a hint of natural orange flavour
- Easy-to-use dropper
Each drop contains
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)1000 IU
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Medium chain triglycerides, d-alpha-tocopherol, natural orange flavour.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Supports the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
Infants and up: Take 1 drop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Please keep this product away from children.